Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"my memphis" contest idea

simply a high energy tour of my favorite places in memphis - in the manner that dave attell hosted Insomniac on comedy central

places to hit

main street art galleries
overton park and mca
cooper young area
bartlett bike trails


this will be a focus on myself within these spaces and interacting with them. at the same time, i will be narrating the journey, like dave attell always says at the end of insomniac "quick, there's one last place we have to go; come on!!"

i'm aiming for a humorous feel that would come across simply through all of the high energy.

6 comments:

Dwayne Butcher said...

I know of the show you are referring to. I think it would be okay, I need a little more information though.

Jason Cole said...

A bit more info, please.... Are you planning to cheese it up or keep a serious tone?

Jeremiah J. Patlan said...

i like the idea, and i like dave attell, so i know how much of a smartass he can be with the people he meets, but keep it straightforward, not cheesy. sounds like fun

Alex said...

Sounds pretty good. I'd need some visuals to get a better idea.

Wesley Catlett said...

You should watch the show and pay close attention to camera angles and how they edit the shots.

Wesley Catlett said...

You should watch the show and pay close attention to camera angles and how they edit the shots.